LIFESTORIESREVERED.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: January 27, 2021
1. READ THIS.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that govern the use of the Company’s websites ("Website" or "Websites" or "Site"). BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" BUTTON BELOW OR BY ACCESSING, VISITING, BROWSING, USING, OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER COMPANY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES, OR CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY THE "SERVICES"), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AT COMPANY'S SOLE DISCRETION. CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH SUPERCEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO You are hereby put on notice that you are obligated to periodically review this document to make yourself aware of any changes hereto and any continued use of the Site shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
In addition, when using any of the Websites or any of its Services, you shall be subject to any posted policies, guidelines, or rules applicable to such Websites or Services. All such policies, guidelines, and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. You further agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE. To access this Site, Site resources, links or other content, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Company has the right to deny access to this Site, or to any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
The Website makes available a collection of resources to its registered and non-registered users. Registered Users can create or post content, read other User’s content, and use Company’s proprietary software services. Non-registered users can browse topics, obtain information about Company’s products and services and view other User’s content of interest.
This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
3. APPLICABLE USE OF SITE. You may use this Site only for purposes expressly permitted by this Agreement. As a condition of your use of Company's Websites, you warrant to Company that you will not use the Websites for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or otherwise prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
All Users must abide by this Agreement. If a User fails to follow any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement or any other applicable guidelines and/or rules of behavior, Website can immediately suspend and/or discontinue your ability to use the Site. In addition, the Website has the right to delete any piece of content or material, comment, as well as any topic or profile that the Website finds objectionable, in its reasonable discretion. You alone are totally responsible for any activity that takes place on the Company’s Websites under your user name and password or account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and/or password, it is your responsibility to notify the Website immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and username.
The Website may want to include a link or email address in the above provision where a User should report any unauthorized use of or access to the User’s account. Making the process easy is in the best interests of all the parties and can help alleviate any potential reporting problems by the Users.
5. NO UNLAWFUL ACCESS. You agree that you will not use Company's Websites in any manner that could in any way disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Websites or otherwise interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Websites. You further agree that you will not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any materials, content, or information by any means not expressly made available or provided for through the authorized use of the Websites.
6. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION. Company's Websites are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified in writing. You may not use any Company Website for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without the prior express written permission of an authorized representative of the Company in each instance, which permission will be at Company’s sole and absolute discretion. You must not post, upload or link to anything that advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale any products or services) or otherwise engage in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services), or solicit funds, advertisers, and/or sponsors for any purpose. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, or otherwise infringe upon any intellectual property rights related to any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to Company's Websites, in whole or in part.
7. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. You acknowledge and agree that the Website’s Content, including any necessary software used in connection with the Website and any of the Services provided by the Website (“Software”), contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Company and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Content or Software used in connection with the Website is provided, transferred or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Website or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Website or its advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Content or Software, in whole or in part. You also acknowledge Company’s exclusive rights in the Website’s trademarks and service marks.
8. SUBMISSIONS. The Website does not own any of the Content you post. By placing Content on the Website you are providing the Website with a worldwide, perpetual, fully paid-up, royalty-free, unlimited, non-exclusive license, for as long as the Content is part of your profile, to publicly display, modify, reproduce, and distribute your Content (in whole or in part) on the Site for editorial and promotional purposes of the Site. The Website reserves the right to market, advertise, and promote this Content in connection with the promotion of the Website or any service offered by the Website.
9. HYPERLINKING. This Site may be hyperlinked to and by other websites which are not maintained by, or related to, Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to Users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with this Site or Company. Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of any linking sites, and any links made directly from a Company Website to another web page should be accessed at the User's own risk. Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website, and as such, shall not be liable in connection with any loss, damage, cost or injury associated with any access thereto via this Site.
10. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES. Company's Websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news feeds, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, "Communications Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and content that are considered proper and related to the particular Communication Service. Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Site, or cause to be posted, sent, submitted, published or transmitted, any material that:
(i) you do not have the right to post, including without limitation any proprietary material of any third party protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
(ii) advocates or could reasonably serve to encourage, either directly or indirectly, any illegal or immoral activity, or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act or violate any law, rule, or regulation;
(iii) is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, incendiary, or indecent; (iv) threatens or abuses others;
(v) is libelous or defamatory towards others;
(vi) is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(vii) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information;
(viii) harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, financial information or other personally identifying information, without their prior express consent in each instance;
(ix) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates or forges headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content;
(x) falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded (e.g., copyright, trademark or patent notices);
(xi) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this Site;
(xii) solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors for any purpose;
(xiii) includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
(xiv) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acts in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this Site;
(xv) amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including without limitation contests, chain letters, and surveys;
(xvi) disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines established from time to time regarding the use of this Site and/or any networks connected to this Site; or
(xvii) contains hyperlinks to other sites that contain content that falls within the scope of this Section.
You acknowledge that any materials uploaded to the Communication Service may be subject to posted limits on use, reproduction, and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for abiding by such limitations with respect to your submissions, including any downloaded materials. Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Company nor any third party that provides Content to Company will assume or have any liability for any action made by Company or such third party with respect to any submission.
You acknowledge that the Website may or may not pre-screen materials uploaded to the Communication Service, yet the Website and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse, remove, or delete any Content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by the Website in its sole discretion.
The Website reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Communication Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the Website will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Communication Services.
WHILE THE WEBSITE EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS THE ABOVE CONDUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT, AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE WEBSITE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOUR USE OF COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES VIOLATES ANY OF THE ABOVE CODES OF CONDUCT, THE WEBSITE CAN SUSPEND AND/OR TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND WITHOUT ANY RIGHT OF REFUND, SET-OFF, OR HEARING.
12. DISCLOSURE UNDER LAW. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
14. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You understand that Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Company Websites will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may cause damage or harm to your computer(s) or network(s). You acknowledge that you will be solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to protect your computer(s) and network(s), and that you will maintain adequate means of backup of your personal data, external to this Website. Company further disclaims any responsibility to ensure that the Content located on its Websites is necessarily complete and up-to-date.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON ANY COMPANY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. ALL CLAIMS MADE BY YOU HEREUNDER MUST BE MADE WITHIN ONE YEAR OF THE ACTION TO WHICH SUCH CLAIM RELATES OR FOREVER BE BARRED.
16. TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS. Trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and copyrighted works (hereinafter, "Intellectual Property") appearing on this Site are the property of Company or the party that provided the Intellectual Property to Company. Company and any party that provides Intellectual Property to Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective Intellectual Property appearing in this Site and do not transfer at any time to user and/or any other third party. All contents of Company's Websites are the copyrighted works of GPFour Inc. Any unauthorized redistribution or reproduction of any copyrighted materials on the Company’s Websites is strictly prohibited.
17. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Company's copyright agent (as designated herein) all of the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Company and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Please include the following:
— An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
— A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
— A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the current Website address;
— Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
— A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent, and/or the law;
— A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Company's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Websites can be reached as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent,
912 E 8125 S, Sandy, UT 84094
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS NOT SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN, AND AGREE TO HOLD COMPANY HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER COMPANY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
(b) Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party without their prior express written permission in each instance, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors (to the extent applicable) responsible for its own actions.
(d) The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
(e) The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Please report any violations of this Agreement to the Company via email at If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us via email at .